sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009

Respect? Mos' def'!

McNulty: You know why I respect you so much, Bunk?
"Bunk": Mm-mmm.
McNulty: It's not 'cause you're a good police, 'cause you know ... fuck that, right?
"Bunk": Mm. Fuck that, yeah.
McNulty: It's not because when I came to homicide you taught me all kinds of cool shit about ... well, I don't know, whatever.
"Bunk": Mm. Whatever.
McNulty: It's 'cause when it came time for you to fuck me ... you were very gentle.
"Bunk": You're damn right.
McNulty: You see, you could've hauled me out of the garage and just bend me over the hood of a radio car ... but no, you were ... you were very gentle.
"Bunk": I knew it was your first time. I wanted to make that shit special.
McNulty: It was, man. It fucking was.

em The Wire (7.1), argumento de Rafael Álvarez